Imagine your life has eight sections that you deem critically important to you, and worthy of constant improvement. Think of them as spokes in a wheel. Then rate them on a scale of 0-10 (0 being extremely unhappy and 10 being extremely happy). How do you rate your satisfaction in each of those areas?
This is what the Wheel of Life exercise does. It pierces through mental clutter to help you identify what matters most to you, how satisfied you are in those areas of your life, and then identify ways to close your happiness gap.
From this brief recorded workshop, you'll walk away with way more clarity, direction, and focus on the goals that ACTUALLY matter to you and your happiness today.
During the workshop, you'll discover:
- What matters most to YOU and how to be confident about it
- Your satisfaction level in those areas, AKA an understanding of how you're actually doing in those areas
- A few goals that you are super freaking excited to start working on (you know the kind, the ones where you rocket out of bed in the morning ready 👏 to 👏 go)
- And a framework you can use for the rest of your life when you need clarity and focus in your life.
Speaking of using it at any point in your life to gain clarity and focus, I believe in this exercise so much that I use it 2x a year with my partner to get out of ruts and keep our lives on track.
Here are just a few of my wins from over the years:
- Getting back to pre-baby weight (while mothering a new baby!)
- Creating and sticking to a financial plan (saving more money, which generated more money!)
- Instituting surprise date nights, which allowed me to reconnect with my partner
- Developing a self-care routine so I knew exactly how to fill my own cup and do it consistently
- And so much more!
What will your success story be?