Take Back Control of Your Life [using the Wheel of Life] Masterclass
Most of us are on autopilot, living our lives reactively.
We wake up at the same time every day, drink our coffee the same way at the same time, go to work at the same time, and do the same things every evening.
Not only are we sleepwalking through life, but what's worst -- most of us have based what we do in life upon external cues or other people's expectations. We're coloring in someone else's coloring book -- like our friends, families or societies, one that's been created for us to "live a good life."
But the problem is, the more we live life by someone else's goals, expectations, or visions -- the more disconnected we become from ourselves. And the disconnect creates a RIDICULOUSLY painful gap inside of us.
So what can someone do?
To live a life full of meaning, satisfaction, and juiciness, you must learn what matters to YOU, and then take steps (of all sizes, baby steps included!) in that direction.
And while that might sound hard, it doesn't have to be.
This Masterclass will help you step back from the day-to-day routines and give you clarity about your life, where to hone effort to have the most impact, and inspiration to begin living the life you've always wanted.
During the workshop, you'll discover:
- What matters most to YOU and how to be confident about it
- Your satisfaction level in those areas, AKA an understanding of how you're actually doing in those areas
- A few goals that you are super freaking excited to start working on (you know the kind, the ones where you rocket out of bed in the morning ready 👏 to 👏 go)
- And a framework you can use for the rest of your life when you need clarity and focus in your life.
Speaking of using it at any point in your life to gain clarity and focus, I believe in this exercise so much that I use it 2x a year with my partner to get out of ruts and keep our lives on track.
Here are just a few of my wins from over the years:
- Getting back to pre-baby weight (while mothering a new baby!)
- Creating a financial plan and sticking to it (saving more money, which generated more money!)
- Instituting surprise date nights, which allowed me to reconnect with my partner
- Developing a self-care routine so I knew exactly how to fill my own cup and do it consistently
- And so much more!
What will your success stories be?
Sign up for the Wheel of Life Masterclass now!