Layoff Workbook for Self-Reflection & Career Planning $29 (a $1,500 value)
Layoffs suck. And they especially suck for the people going through them.
I’ve coached clients through work transitions of all kinds including layoffs to being fired. And if you’re anything like them, it’s likely that the questions filling your mind right now are unhelpful. Maybe you’re hearing one or more of these kinds of questions: “Why me?” “Why didn’t I see this coming?” “What’s wrong with me, why am I so angry/sad/etc.?” “What will I tell people?” The list goes on.
And if there is anything I’ve learned about coaching people through hard times, it’s this:
First, you need better questions. The questions you ask point your brain in a specific direction, and if you ask disempowered questions, you’ll get disempowered answers.
And second, you’re at an inflection point in your life. We’ve all heard the saying, “It’s not what happens to us that matters, it’s how we deal with it.” How you respond to this moment will define the rest of your life, and it's up to you to decide.
This workbook will:
- Help you ask better questions. It’s full of 70+ mind-expanding exercises, prompts, and questions that I use with clients (in 6 $250/hour sessions) to heal from the experience, increase awareness and clarity around your career vision, and turn this moment into an empowering one.
- Remind you of who you are when you're at your best so you can make decisions from a place of wholeness and abundance (instead of fear or scarcity).
- Help you to capture your learnings from your experience so you can use that wisdom to take aligned action moving forward.
- Insights as to what your best next step actually looks like for you (without worrying what anyone else thinks) & the inspiration to achieve it.
- Lifelong access to this workbook. (Please do not share with others. If you want access but cannot afford it, let me know via LinkedIn or Twitter.)